How's the weather over there?

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Slowly.

You can't remember exactly what it was that you wanted to post about. Fuck it.

You'd like to apologize for the slow with which the site seems to be loading lately. You have yet to pin down the cause and are actually considering paying for some hosting for this crap but you aren't sure. You wonder what they think. You wonder if you have many readers at all.

Oh yeah, now you remember.

You were thinking about things today. About yourself for a change. Introspection you think they call it.

...

Wow. You completely forgot about this post. You'll work on it tomorrow.

love you guys.

dp

2 Comments:

  • She reads it still, too... even if He won't return Her calls!
    *Raevyn*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:53 PM  

  • I know, I know, and I feel like a complete asshole about it. I...haven't been myself lately.

    I'm dialing your number right now.

    By Blogger droo5ki, at 3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home