How's the weather over there?

Monday, May 16, 2005

Your Senior Year of High School

Via the Stone that is Grody.

1. What School did you attend? Moreau Catholic High School, Hayward CA

2. What year was it? 1998

3. What were your favorite band(s) or artist(s)? Pharcyde, The Beatnuts, Mobb Deep, Nirvana, Op Ivy, anything punkish

4. What was your favorite outfit? It was a Catholic school so I had to wear khaki's and collared shirts so much it became my favorite.

5. What was up with your hair? Short, slick, combed forward.

6. Who was your best friend(s)? This guy named peter. It was one-sided and fell apart. Like all things.

7. What did you do after school? Smoked, tagged, drank.

8. Where did you work? Bechtel Engineering Corp.

9. Did you take the bus? Yes. And BART. I had to get up at 5 in the fucking morning. It was weak. That is how I met my xgf of four years though. So it wasn't all bad.

10. Who did you have a crush on? Ooh. Tough. I can't really remember specifically. There were several though. I'd have to look them up in a yearbook.

11. Did you have a girlfriend/boyfriend and who? Freshman year, this girl named Margo. It lasted about a month. I didn't even touch her. Then there was V. She had huge breasts. They must've been like DD's. We messed around but I didn't...well...you know. Then Senior year there was this girl Crystal, and damn. That's all I can really say. She liked the rough stuff.

12. Did you fight with your parents? Fuck yes. And I still do.

13. Did you ever get detention? I had 53 unserved hours when I graduated.

14. Favorite Subject? Bible as literature.

15. What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? That question doesn't make sense.

16. Who did you have a CELEBRITY crush on? No one.

17. Did you smoke cigarettes? Fuck yes.

18. Did you lug all your books around in your backpack? No, I had a locker for that.

19. Best event ever? Graduation.

20. Did you have a 'clique'? I'd say no, but I hung out with the kids that didn't have a clique. So I guess we kinda formed a clique.

21. Where was your Senior Prom at? San Francisco. I can't remember the name of the place.

22. Did you have a "The Max" like Zach, Kelly and Slater? Yeah, up the street from the school where we all hung out, smoked and drank.

23. Admit it, were you popular? No. But years later I came to find out that my friends and I were considered the "bad" kids and people were actually scared to fuck with us.

24. Who did you want to be just like? Someone that had already graduated high school.

25. What did you want to be when you grew up? An aeronautical engineer.

26. Where did you think you'd be at the age you are now? Married and designing aircraft.

27. What was the color of your yearbook? Purple.

28. What were the colors of your school? Green and gold.

29. What was your school mascot? Mariners.

30. What do you predict you will look like at your 10 year reunion? Like this but 3 years older.

31. Did you have a pager or a cell phone? No.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home