How's the weather over there?

Monday, August 08, 2005

I never liked it anyway...

So you went out with a friend a couple nights ago, he took you over to his friends house to meet a few people and then to his house in Halawa to check out his place.

A few beers were had and then it was on to a dive biker bar in Kailua called "The Creekside." Drunkeness ensued.

When you woke up the next morning you weren't able to find your cellphone.

You still haven't found it.

So you suspended the line until you can buy a new handset when you get back. (Any suggestions?)

Oh well, you never liked that phone anyway.

1 Comments:

  • Damn, that blows. But maybe it was a blessing in disguise. I've been wanting to replace my phone for some time now but haven't because I haven't had the urgency.

    The two I'd consider are the Motorola RAZR and the Sony Ericsson S710. Not because I like either one really but just because those are the best ones Cingular offers. I think I may wait it out until they come out with some new phones.

    If I were to lose my phone and had to replace it right now, I'd probably go for one of those. Probably the S710.

    By Blogger Stone Grody, at 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home