How's the weather over there?

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Mild Confusion.

I should feel relieved right now. I really should. Its been a long quarter and today was my last final.

Somehow though, for some reason, I don't feel relieved. Not even in the slightest. I don't feel any sense of satisfaction, I don't feel like I did my best and the rest is left up to statistics.

Curious.

I had the urge to call up a few friends and go out and get drunk after my last final. Kind of a "fuck this shit" send-off for the quarter but I didn't. For two reasons; one, its only Tuesday and I don't think anyone would be down, and two, I guessed I had better things to do. My father rented a couple movies that I have been chattering non-stop about lately for us to watch as kind of a psuedo-celebratory thing for the end of finals. We watched Hero and The Bourne Supremacy.

I had already seen Hero and I highly suggest that if you haven't already you go out and buy it immediately. It's that good. The Bourne Supremacy was awesome as well but fell flat at the end in my humble opinion.

And so ends another quarter. Many down, two to go. As far as the next few days are concerned, I have nothing but relaxation and packing to amuse myself with. From now until January 3rd its video games, alcohol consumption and hopefully--girls.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home