How's the weather over there?

Saturday, December 04, 2004

tasty...

I added a del.icio.us section in the sidebar at the bottom. It uses the boss services of RSS Digest which grabs my recent del.icio.us bookmarks from an RSS feed and caches them for 24 hours. RSS Digest provides a line of JavaScript which makes it easy to add to a web page and produces a sweet list of the recent links.

I'm thinking the next step will be to move my blogroll over to del.icio.us and do the same thing for it so it'll be more dynamic. Unfortunately that means adding all the different links to my del.icio.us which at present is a one-at-a-time affair. Unless someone out there knows of a way to do it more succinctly.

In any event, if you don't already, use del.icio.us Its rad. I love it, and so will you if you do any web surfing at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home