How's the weather over there?

Thursday, October 21, 2004

it's been awhile...

and this post won't be any more worthwhile than any of the others. :)

I've decided to drop the 2nd person thing. Its kind of stupid and
pretentious. Anyway, I just wanted to take a moment and voice my
opinion as far as "getting out the vote" is concerned. I'd like to take
the time to say that I think that people who wouldn't have voted
otherwise, or don't care in any event, shouldn't vote. I don't want
them to vote. I would hope that they don't vote.

Why? You might ask. Well, let someone exist who would otherwise not
have voted. Were that person to become convinced that they should vote,
perhaps by a random Burger King commercial or P. Diddy or something,
what is the likelihood that that person would know much less care what
the fuck is going on and who they should vote for?

I'd rather that people who haven't been paying attention didn't vote.
It's just gonna fuck things up. Besides we're headed for another
scandal anyway. If you liked the recount/Floridagate scandal you'd love
a contested election. I heard today that the Dem's are gonna post
10,000 lawyers around the country to watch for irregularities and that
the Rep's were gonna spread 30,000 across our wonderful land.

This is gonna be fabulous. 12 days left boys and girls.

d

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home