How's the weather over there?

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

More 5ives...

As seen earlier on...

Top 5ive Female Fetishes

1. Glasses- I don't know, there's just something about that look. Its the studious look, it might have something to do with number...

2. Brains- Come on, this should go without saying, but when I talk to some girl and the conversation consists of me saying something clever and her responding huh? 'Nuff said.

3. Beanies- Handsome knows whats up. So cute. Dood, I love girls in beanies.

4. No Makeup- Not none at all, just not all the time. Its just a thing. I dont have any reason for this. Just my preference.

5. Spunk- I dont know how else to put it. I like it when a girl talks some shit. I mean within reason right? I like a little fire, a little you know...shiaat


Top 5ive Reasons I Always Look Mad
1. I haven't gotten any in 372 days. [as of 1/9/04]

2. I'm broke.

3. Because I'm a bitter cynic fed up with the way thing are.

4. Its an alergic reaction to the disproportional amount of stupidity I find myself surrounded by.

5. Because I dig her but she doesn't dig me.


Ooooh droo5ki, give it to um.

Tag! You're it Bobby.

3 Comments:

  • who is "her"????

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:25 AM  

  • I try to avoid waxing philisophical whenever I can but I couldn't help it there.

    This post was adapted from one created a long time ago. Then there actually was a her. Now I'm just referring to a "her" in general.

    By Blogger droo5ki, at 10:28 AM  

  • makes me sad...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home