How's the weather over there?

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Back in the Bay

I wish I could say its good to be back. Really though it isn't. I would rather be back home. And yet here I am, a little darker, a little calmer, and a lot more relaxed.

Tomorrow I have the day off which I will no doubt spend tending to things related to going back to work on Thursday. I plan on meeting up with Salim the Killer and probably Corey Himself to catch up. If Grody is available I hope to see him as well but there are only so many hours in the day and so so much to catch up on.

On a side note, I have been thinking a lot lately about getting a bit more serious about this blogging thing and actually trying to post less stream of consciousness bull shit and more thought out and polished writing. I've also been thinking about migrating to an actual hosted server with a real URL and everything! Would anyone else be interested? We could team up or something.

We'll see.

3 Comments:

  • I always have.

    By Blogger droo5ki, at 1:06 PM  

  • What about meeeeee? I want to see you tooooooo!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:56 PM  

  • Count me in bro. Just say when and where.

    Whoa, you switched back to first person perspective. That's like Yoda speaking without his signature prose. Weird...

    By Blogger Stone Grody, at 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home