How's the weather over there?

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Tension

I can't describe in words what I'm gonig though right now. I will try to assemble an appropriate description in time. Suffice it to say that I am quitting smoking cigarettes and this is my first day.

I am using the patch. However I am more addicted psychologically than anything else to this addiction and the patch doesn't actually treat that part of it.

I could get pills for it and perhaps I will in time. It depends on how the next week goes. I'm flying to Hawai'i Sunday morning and I will be staying there for 10 days. Upon my return, should things have gone poorly I will be seeing my physician for an appropriate perscription.

I have had recurring visions/thoughts of a t-shirt. The shirt would be black with the words "Sometimes quitters do win." In bold lettering on the front.

Much love.

-d

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home