How's the weather over there?

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Fallen

I think there is a mexican family living across the street from me. In and of itself this is nothing noteworthy however, recently there have been alot of young gang-bangers hanging out at the house screaming and yelling and carrying on, standing outside drinking beers and listening to gangster rap until 2 in the morning. like its fucking lord of the flies.

It has been insufferable.

But about ten minutes ago the best thing in the whole world happened. I went outside to smoke and I saw a whole group of them, something like 10 or 15, standing in front of the house drinking and talking and making a shitload of noise. (I think they're having some kind of party.) In the midst of all of this carousing though, they were listening to some kind of music, but it wasn't clear at first. Then it hit me--they weren't listening to Easy E.

They were listening to "My Immortal" by Evanescence.

It is moments like these for which I live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home