How's the weather over there?

Thursday, February 17, 2005

The Good Old Days, or Were They?

I'm reading an excellent book titled On Intelligence by Jeff Hawkins. I had just finished the third chapter earlier this evening and decided to go to the local starbucks and grab some coffee, natch.

While there I ran into a girl I know. We chatted for awhile and she informed me that a mutual acquaintance was going to be joining us soon. I can't remember whether or not I've ever told her that this acquaintance and I were a couple back in the day. Not that it matters fuckle.

And by couple I mean retarded young teenagers discovering our sexuality and expressing it all over each other. And by expressing I don't mean we slept together. We were only together for about 5 days. We were young. It was fun. I guess.

She was the first girl I ever got teary over. The first and the last. Well, second to last. In any event I ended up stepping aside since she had better chemistry and stronger feelings for who I considered at the time to be my best friend.

Which, in hindsight, seems to be a poor decision on my part. Though it is pretty gang-star. Anyway, to get to my friggin point, the three of us hung out for about an hour tonight at that starbucks. She has come along way. She looks terrific (lost a bunch of weight), is single (I'm guessing), and is pursuing a degree. She's very cute now. Bordering on hot. And I like making her laugh. She's cute when she laughs.

It made me think, or wonder, or fucking something.

Here's the link I promised:
Update: I completely fucked the link up. Sorry. Maybe tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home